Sunday 2 November 2014

Spooky Scary Halloween


 This is Sarah, her blog can be found here.






 My ten dollar DIY costume,which to this day i still don't know what it represents exactly.








Some original designs that didn't quite get created.

Helloha, my name is Leah and welcome to my blog!!! I guess this is my official first post. So recently, I held a Halloween party at my humble abode and I've decided to share any inspirations you may gather from this post. So i don't exactly live in a Pintrest style home and when the initial idea struck me as to having a party, I must admit I was quite overwhelmed by the idea of having a themed party.Thanks to my mum, all of the party was in physical form and ran quite well. The party was topped off with a pretty 80's spooky playlist and a little bit of disappointing Australian trick or treating. 
School exams are over and we were finally able to unleash the rowdy adolescent monsters we truly are. 
Ok, so I will post on my blog as regularly as possible and I'm not too sure what every post will be about but it will mainly be a lifestyle blog with all my adventures, outfits and  inspirations. 
How did you celebrate Halloween? Leave a comment down below!!

Happy reading. Leah.H

5 comments:

  1. Your Halloween seemed to be fun !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was haha but these pictures barely capture the essence of the real party:) thanks

      Delete
    2. Candles, themed cake and decoration, I can feel the essence of the party ha ;)

      Delete
  2. Your French is great ! I'm planning to go to Australia maybe next year, do you have good spots to recommend ? Oh and Japan... It's definitely on my travel bucket list too !


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you I've been studying french for 2 years now. I haven't been everywhere in Australia but I live in Sydney and I love it here! There are beautiful beaches and tourist sites. Also you could go to Melbourne for shopping and tasmania if you want to see historical sites. The gold coast is a perfect holiday destination but it's really quite expensive! :)

      Delete