Saturday 22 November 2014

25 Questions Tag || Get to Know Me

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? - In my room  watching Sherlock


2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? - coin purse, lip scrub, phone, cat plushie, lip balm i think yes. 

3. What are you wearing right now? - adidas shirt and esprit shorts :) i'll put a picture on the bottom

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls? - this really nice white with a hint of olive green

5. Who is the last person you sent a  message or comment? - v close friend

6. What does your last text message say? - something about makeup haha

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? -  hmmm I rarely drink soft drinks because I love my teeth a lot and so no I don't know the difference
 8. Is your hair curly or straight? - Wavy, but not really. Kinda like i've had my hair in a ponytail for too long.
9. What is the hardest thing you ever had to do? -I've had a lot of challenges in my lifetime but I can't say one's harder than the other but for now probably my first piano exam (it was grade  if you're wondering) two years ago.
10. Favorite 2 color combination? - Dusky pink and cream or white and light blue denim


11. What is your favorite accessory? - are shoes an accessory? but earrings probably, 

12.Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? - Agyness Deyn and Alexa Chung

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? - American Apparel

14. When was the last time you drove out of town? - I'm still not legal to get a license haha

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? - sounds like the ocean but it's probably wind and the neighbours watering the garden.
16. What was the last thing you bought? - Christmas present for my friend and a dark lipliner.

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? - Going back to sleep :(

18. Favorite Food? -I really appreciate all foods but in the end probably oranges

19. Biggest turn off? - Smelling bad ok generally bad hygiene. 

20. What do you always have on you/wear? - Earrings, don't want the piercings to close

21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? - Haus of Huang. Huang is my last name and this blog is where i have decided to share my personal life and hence making it quite like my home. My url "acculturate" means to adapt the customs of a culture but ironically what i want people to find is their own culture and style to follow.

22. Favorite style of top/blouse? - long sleeve cotton spandex tops or loose fitting graphic tees

23. Favourite tv show? - the old Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural and Sherlock

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Sailor Moon, Scooby Doo and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

25. What is your current playlist? - Can't Stand Me Now -  The Libertines
Rearrange -  Miles Kane
Love Will Tear Us Apart Again -  Joy Division 
Howlin' For You  - The Black Keys
Take Me Out  -  Franz Ferdinand (all time fave I think)
The Killing Moon  -  Echo and the Bunnymen
Creep  -  Radiohead

Dear Readers, 
I know there aren't many of you, but if you're a new blogger, vlogger i tag you to do this next :)

Leah.H

No comments:

Post a Comment